Remember all the moments of Motherhood.
This five-year journal and memory book is perfect for mothers who want to capture the everyday joys, challenges, and in-betweens of motherhood. Start on any date and record a single thought, memorable milestone, or special event to build a record of precious moments in parenting over the course of five years. As you fill the pages, you'll preserve both small and significant memories and create a poignant keepsake you can look back on when your children are all grown up.
This beautiful journal features a contemporary floral design by internationally beloved artist Nathalie Lété. A ribbon marker and gilded page edges add to the object beauty of the diary, and make it a perfect keepsake gift and a chic bedside companion for the years of motherhood.
• Perfect for all mums in all ages and stages―or mums-to-be
• Makes a beautiful baby shower or new parent gift, or mother's day gift.
• Simple and quick to use―just jot down a short note for each day
• An easy way to track your child's changes and progress from day to day, and year to year
• Hardcover (3¾ x 6 1/8 inches) with padded and foil-stamped cover
• 372 lined pages
• Gilded page edges
• Ribbon marker
- DURING BUSY PERIODS PLEASE ALLOW MORE TIME FOR YOUR ORDER TO REACH YOU. -
- The Gallery Shop is open 10-5pm Wed-Sun and bank holidays in line with Gallery opening hours. -
- Click & Collect orders made after Saturday 2pm will not be available to collect until Wednesday 10am, look out for your collection confirmation before visiting -
- Orders sent to the EU and internationally may be subject to local customs charges, for which the customer is liable -
- Friends & Patrons now receive 10% off in the Gallery Shop (not available on the Online Shop). Simply show your membership card at the till -
LAST CHRISTMAS POSTING DATES
UK: Royal Mail Second Class Deadline:
Friday 17th Dec: UK Second Class
ROW: International Standard Deadline:
Friday 3rd Dec: Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Portugal
Friday 10th Dec: USA, Canada, Eastern Europe
Wednesday 15th Dec: Rest of EU
Please note we cannot take responsibility for any delays caused by Customs.
Click & Collect:
If you're local, why not try our click and collect service. Every purchase helps support us. Simply select 'Pick Up' instead of 'Ship' at the Delivery Method during Check Out.
Click & Collects available from Wednesdays 10-5pm from the Gallery Shop. To pick up on a weekend, order by 3pm on the Friday before. Please don't come to pick up a Click & Collect order until you have received your 'Ready for Pick-Up' email.
UK shipping starts from £0.95 and increases incrementally to £1.95, £2.95, £3.95, £4.95 and £6.95 for higher value orders (signed for service) or orders that may need to be split into separate parcels.
These costs cover Royal Mail shipping costs and packaging.
We do our absolute best to ship all purchases as soon as possible and aim to send most orders out within 3-5 working days. During busy periods this may increase slightly. Standard UK orders are sent with Royal Mail 2nd Class. Higher value items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery. If you require more urgent shipping please get in touch with us prior to ordering by email email@example.com or phoning: 0208 8299 8741
International Shipping Costs:
Europe shipping starts from £8 and goes up to £12, £16 and £22 for higher value orders.
US, CA, AUS & NZ shipping starts from £12 and goes up to £18, £22, and £36 for higher value and bulky orders.
If you would like to get an item shipped to a country that isn’t listed please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
We will get back to you with a quote as soon as possible.
Our standard International shipping prices do not cover recorded delivery. Please get in touch if you wish to discuss paying extra for this service.
Please note: orders sent to the EU and internationally may be subject to local customs charges, for which the customer is liable.
If you purchase an item and you’re not completely happy with it, you are welcome to return it to us (at your expense) and providing it arrives back safely, and in the exact condition it was sent, we’ll give you a full refund. We comply fully with the distance selling act regulations and you have seven working days from the day after you receive your goods to notify us if you’d like to return anything. If an item arrives damaged please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
We want you to be happy with anything that you purchase from our online shop, so please don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll be happy to help.